Coinbase API to allow online merchants to add Bitcoin payments easily
In February of 2018, Coinbase announced they would be rolling out the ability for online merchants to easily add Pay with Bitcoin widget. That capability was launched and made available to users today.
- Payment buttons allow you to accept bitcoin on your website.
- Great for personal payments, shopping cart integration, or donations.
- Users never need to leave your site - the payment flow happens in an embedded window.
- Prices can be shown in bitcoin or your local currency. Notifications can be sent to your website when an order completes.
- Bitcoins can be automatically cashed out daily to any bank account.
- Allows first time users to purchase bitcoin if they don’t own any. Create payment buttons dynamically via the Coinbase API.
The documentation and instructions for setup can be found here.